Unbenanntes Dokument

Visa and Work Permits

Exercising a Profession or Trade in an Employment Relationship

Employees from non-EU States that are employed by others in Germany need a specific residency permit with authorisation to pursue employment with a German employer. A condition of employment exists when the employed person (usually at one and only one location) become permanently employed and required to follow the directives of his/her employer. This is regularly the case for singers/dancers/theatre actors in musicals.

A residency permit for employees [dependent employees] is issued for a limited time, usually up to three years, but can be extended. After five years, a permanent residency permit can be issued.
Unbenanntes Dokument